Sunday, November 1, 2009

A little more Havarti, please ...

I came across a couple of YouTube offerings about Havarti! I know, I know, you're thinking, "Havarti cheese videos? Ya gotta be kiddin' me!"

Not the case, I assure you. The first is an ad for Havarti ... kinda cute. The second is about the cheesemaking process (gouda) made at Smith's Farmstead Cheese, but they also make and sell a Havarti.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR1Vc9G2F8m

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpfEB7_EMDw

There was another YouTube video made by some young men, a bit high or inebriated--perhaps, about the moon being made of Havarti cheese and they video-ed a guy "appearing" to eat the Havarti moon. It made me laugh, but ... it got a little off the subject ... especially when they discovered the light they thought was the moon was really a distant street light. Ohhhh yes, they were having a lot of fun and unless Havarti has some properties unbeknownst to me, they must have been eating brownies and not cheese. Hmmm

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment