Monday, July 27, 2009

Another fan of Applewood Smoked Cheddar ...


Betty Glassman just got back to me with her review:

"I finally have a moment to give you my take on the Ilchester Applewood Smoked Cheddar. Our house has been like Grand Central Station, and thus I just now have taken a moment to let you know my impression of this cheese.

The cheese has a smooth, elegant texture with a perfect blend of cheddar and smoked applewood flavor. Neither flavor dominates the other and the result is a smoked cheddar with an absoutely delicious blend of flavors. I tried this cheese with an apple wedge, grapes, and a thin, delicate whole wheat cracker,. and the cheese paired beautifully with all three."

Thank you, Betty!

Hmmm, it was delicious ... I think I need to make another visit to my local cheese department! Maybe I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment